- Very good
- Very good
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Digsby is fully compatible with:
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Digsby is also compatible with
Versions of Digsby
|Digsby Beta Build 90 13/04/12||Free||English||Download|
|Digsby Beta 19/06/13||Free||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Merge IM, email and social network accounts under one interface
- Auto-Update System: We have a brand new auto-update system in Digsby.
- Accounts Section: We redesigned the Accounts section in Preferences from the ground up to reflect Services you use with features that you can enable and disable for each service.
- Email/Social Panels: The email and social network panels on the buddy list got a makeover.
- Sorting/Grouping: We changed how grouping and sorting options work in “Preferences > Buddy List”.
- RTL Support: We added RTL support to all of the IM window conversation themes.
- ICQ Spam Blocker: We added an option in the Privacy settings for ICQ accounts to automatically block friend requests with URLs in them.
- Stability: We fixed several memory leaks related to account disconnects along with several of the most common crash causing bugs to improve Digsby stability and performance.
Digsby is currently in private beta. We've contacted the developers and they've been so kind as to provide us with 1,000 free invites for our users to test Digsby. Simply download the program and use "softonic" as invite code during the installation process.
- Control IM, email and social network accounts from one single interface
- Support for the most popular online services
- Clear, organized interface
- Very complete settings menu
- A bit slow when logging in
- Facebook doesn't work properly with Digsby
"For people who want everything together!"
It's a great app. I used it to combine Gmail, Gtalk, FB and FB chat! The most beautiful feature was the one that lets you type the response in the small notification in the bottom right corner?
- Gmail Chat n FB chat and notifications together
- Type an instant reply in the notification balloon.
- Not for mobile
- When connection breaks, auto reconnect is not very good.
- 18 May 2013
Facebook has launched a beta version of Facebook Messenger for Windows which allows you to chat with... See more
Back in April, I gave an overview of the popular instant message program, Skype. I covered how to sign... See more